Thursday, November 24, 2005
This is a low!
Vid changed from blur to this! Requests will be found and played! cheers dad you have bought me out of a slump!

Would anyone miss me if I wasnt here? Dont answer that! I know there is people all over the world who would but after the hospital visit yesterday and meeting new people with the disease I am starting to think of what the next step for me will be! I know I cant stop it, I know I can make it easier for others if I keep myself away...but this sucks! I didnt think today was going to be a liveley update! I feel like sh*t! I dont even have the energy to be angry at this! Tomorrow will be different......honest!
Enjoy the music!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:45 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:38 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    chin up dave...chin up

    ha!!!! word verification was ......quimca

    hilarious

     
  • At 6:21 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I do have my 'chin up' I will feel better in the future and I am thankfull that I am still here! Its cool having good friends like you and I will drop by your blogs soon! smile for me today and keep yourselves good! Dont worry about me! its only a couple of days honest! I am a hard northern bloke it will take more than the toxic smurf blood to keep me down! smile for me today! I dont feel like it yet!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives