Monday, November 21, 2005
Monday blues....
I am sat here in my shirt and pants ready to do some work and....I got half way down the road and then all of a sudden it hits me....what the hell am I doing! The main motivation for going into work is still fresh in my mind and I still cant make it futher than 250 meters down the road! Damb it all to hell! Just got a text from Jen the morning too! I feel terrible! I have to find another route into work or something this takes the ****! I have money in my wallet to get a cab into work but I think the sensible thing to do is start my week on tuesday and wait for payday on wednesday! I can use this money to get a cab into work for the rest of the week. There has to be a cheaper way to get into work than cabs tho...well isnt there?
The whole driving thing is looking like a distant goal! If I could drive and had a car I could go to work, If I had saved my money in the first place I could afford to learn to drive!
At what point does this hell give some restbite? I need to get back to work!

Get back to work, can play!
Dont get back to work....life is over!

I hate ironing too!
Maybe a job where I can work from home is the answer! What the hell can I do from home! Need help with this guys! Help! my social life needs it!

Holiday Quotes:
7. Its like frosty the snowmans knob out there
8.Fangle!!!

My music today is angry.....
Nine Inch Nails:With Teeth
Korn:Life is Peachy

I will get back to work in the morning!(I need to!)
Hope your day is better than mine!
Dave

Just relised I have a hospital visit on wednesday too(Smurf blood!)! For frances sake!
posted by personallog! @ 8:26 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I am looking forward to the smurf blood to be honest! The benifits out weight the sickness you get after it! and with regard to the scooter things girls....it costs money for one of them and the social stigma behind this is a bit much for me to take all in one bundle!......but as allways I will look in to it! Thanks girls!
    Dave
    xx

     
  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    freakin well hate mondays

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives