Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I must be in recovery...My dreams are squiffy!
Last night I had a dream that I was sat in this chair....The one I am sat in now! In front of my computer listening to Biffy Clyro.....How bad is it to be dreaming about what you do every day? Like a chef dreaming about cooking. A fireman dreaming about fire...I am taking this as a sign! I need to get more life back!

The next step of recovery is usually anger....Well it is for me anyway! By the end of today I will probley have done something mad like put myself forward to jump out a plane!!!......Oh done that!haha! My only escape has been to drink! Now that is sad! I should be using this time to find another job or something! I need to grab something(Jen!hehe!),do something(oh I am trying honest!)....Get my Teeth in to something! I need to start doing quizzes or something! I need a hobby....Another one! Well lets look at the possibilities!

Walking...er no!
Running....As above!
Cycling....Exercise deffo! But I need to get the bike sorted out!
Music.....hmmm could be an idea. Its possible too!
Art...Drawing, painting, stenciling, finger painting....I will get back to this one!
My Team manager from work suggested poetry or writting a book when I was calling in sick this morning....How bored does she think I am!.....This bored Dave! ahh! Maybe this is a possiblity!

Just because I am disabled(and good looking too Dave!hehe) doesnt mean I cant do it.

I think I need to take my time with this and have a good think abouts whats right for me. What are you guys doing? I have seen a website showing some ms art and it looks cool! I could do that. There is one thing that I havent mentioned yet, Tia chi! Very interested in this! I will do some reading first and let you know!

Anyway! I leave you with something a bit different today:
Bjork: Be Quiet!

Hope you are all well!Hehe!
Dave

English legal canabis!!!yey!!! Hot off the press!!!!!!
posted by personallog! @ 8:53 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    I'm really digging these vids you're putting up.

     
  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    digging? Really....how old are you? Digging! erm well I guess thats ok! Watch this space for more vids in future! They will get better honet!
    shh!hehe
    Dave

     
  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    would love to read some if you dont mind! I dont know how, or what to do, I think art is on the cards! I will let you know!

    Dave
    xx

     
  • At 4:53 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    SHUSH! So I'm getting up there ... just a testment to my noble fight against MS! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives