Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Just a reminder....in case you missed it!
This was a message for Lauren on July 12th:
Jen, you GOTTA love a guy that loves music by Marvin Gaye..oh yeaaah! Happy anniversary you two. Let me introduce myself...Hi all, I was a patient that testified via videotape at the FDA AC hearing on 3/8/06 to try and get Tysabri back to those of us that need it. I've been living with MS for 30+ years and for 29 of those years, I was RRMS and was starting to have disabling relapses. I had my one and only infusion of Tysabri in 2/05...WOW, what a difference it made in my increasing disabilities! Tysabri stopped my attacks, and improved my symptoms so much I went from a walker to a cane with no limp within 2 weeks of my infusion! Then after the drug was pulled on 3/1...I was ok until 6/5/05 and then I had my worst relapse/attack ever which left me w/c bound. But I know Tysabri can help me again...it may take longer to show improvements again, but Tysabri gave me hope, and I have faith in it. If anyone would like to correspond with me about MS, Tysabri, or the small risk of PML, you can reach me at LGLBGL2003@AOL.COM. You can also check out my homepage at http://hometown.aol.com/lglbgl2003/myhomepage/profile.html and I'm in the process of creating my own blog "Living With MS" for others to share ideas and comments about their MS and/or therapies (I support the patient's right of choice, whichever therapy they choose). Be well, all my very best to all who read this. Lauren :)

When you get a blog I will put a link in asap! Welcome! I wish it was under better terms. Thankyou for taking time to visit and thankyou for taking the time to talk about tysabri, you have done great work for us.

****OUCH Podcast is on number 4! give it a listen>>>>>>
Hope you all well and keeping cool!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:05 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:56 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Awful to meet wonderful people this way, no?

     
  • At 3:28 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Your right there my friend, so right!

    Dave

     
  • At 9:12 pm, Blogger amanda said…

    See it is stories like this that make me SO excited to find out in August if I am able to have Tysabri. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone so that they may be able to get this (in my opinion) miracle drug.

    hope you are doing well!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives