Sunday, August 13, 2006
Lazy sundayz!
*****By Jamie Cullum:What a difference a day made******
Not that Sunday is anymore relaxing than the rest of the week but I am rather relaxed today. Went to the shop, bought tea bags and coffee. It was painful and exhausting but I am back. I now have a video recorder to go with my dvd player so I can take it easy and watch tv......Oh joy! Sundays are ment for relaxing arnt they? Saving my plans for anything till later in the week.

Enjoy!
Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:18 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And then I come in and crash land on your nice quiet Sunday...hahahahaha!
    xxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 8:35 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad you are getting some time to relax! This is very important. :) I have missed talking to you...damn ms anyway. Take it easy!
    Love ya,
    Jaime

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers Jen! It made my day waking up with ya!xxxx

    I have missed chatting to you too Jaime. I will be back soon!
    love ya both!xxx

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives