Monday, August 07, 2006
Insurance........Sorry didn't mean to start an update with a swear word!
Your Insurance policy commenced on 02/09/04. We are unable to pay your claim as we find that this condition is 'pre-existing to the commencement date of your insurance......

errr no! I was diagnosed on the 01/11/04(they have proof of that!) I took out insurance,as above....JUST IN CASE!!!! So now I have to get all the notes together with a letter from my GP and send it to them....

I have done this so many times to try and make a claim with my benefits....There must be a better way than this! I feel like just giving up. Maybe if I lived in a box....Shit sorry! That's just not my way! PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA!

Great chant but I need help! Maybe a newspaper would be interested with this?

Man tries to claim insurance from the bank he works for and is told no as the banks got the date wrong???

It might go that way too once I get a solicitor on the case! THIS SUCKS BIG HAIRY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry

How many things can I go through....How many changes are left? So many things in life are letting me down! Is there any gaurentee's? Just another life let down?
I am going to my happy place:

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:52 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:31 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    hmm working in insurance .... i know that if you had to complete a medical form and had these symptoms - which we know you did then even though you had no definite diagnosis they will still consider this a pre-existing condition

     
  • At 1:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Yeah its a bit poo aint it!

    Dave

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's more than a bit poo! Can you appeal it or something? I think you should try and put up a bit of a fight. This does suck big hairy balls (lol), but you'll get past it. I hope you can stay in your happy place for while. Take care.
    Steph

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Technically you were insured two months before your diagnosis therefore you should not fall under the "pre-existing" condition clause! Maybe it is different in the UK. My guess though is that ALL insurance companies are the same.....they will do anything to get out of paying a bill. They all suck! I'm sorry you are going through this, but don't give up. I would fight this!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives