Monday, March 26, 2007
I love the way music can shock you!
Tommy Emmanuel - Classical Gas

That is amazing!

I don't think my guitar is tuned correctly!lol! I have ordered a tuning....Thing! You plug the guitar into it and then into your amp...It's all tecky and stuff.lol! I will never get as good as Tommy but it's the taking part that counts eh. My fingers are coming back so I am going to jump in as soon as I get it tuned. Holding a pick/plectrum is still rather tricky. There must be something else I can do.I will investigate and get back to you!

Today's funny!
Catherine Tate - Lauren: "Are you calling my mum poor?!"

Are you calling me a Pikey? If you really want something to laugh at try the Ouch podcast 13! Really great episode
Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:02 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives