Friday, March 23, 2007
Its hot again....Yippee! Hurumph!
Woody Allen - Annie Hall Opening

Now that's comedy...Well my type of comedy anyway. I love Woody Allen. I think I am at the right age to enjoy him anyway! You know the slightly balding age. The time just before adult diaper's. OK I will stop now. I could never master the witty anecdote's in the same way.

Yeah the heating is fixed. Just before summer too! Hee! I have to move out of this hell hole. At least I can wash my clothes and bathe before the weekend. Jen is coming on Saturday night and we plan to get drunk. Today I have to go to the shops and pick up a few things. Not much pain today and I feel awake too! Maybe this comedy is working for me. Here is one of my favorite comics:
Bill Bailey :Hats off to the Zebras

Actually...I want to learn how to play that!hehe!

Hope you're all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:51 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you ever get the chance to see Bill Bailey live, DO IT. He is amazing!

     
  • At 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW, I saw this and thought of you!
    http://www.riffdreams.com/

     
  • At 1:45 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Aww bles ya! Do look up Black Books its a comedy with Bill in it! I have just bought all of them. They rock! I would love to see BB live. I have seen a few of the live shows on DVD and he is cool! I will check out the riffdreams site...But I don't think its a mid life crisis...is it?lol!

    Dave

     
  • At 5:51 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Personally I am not a big fan of Woody Allen. Glad that you are having a wonderful day! :) Talk to you soon.

    Jaime

     
  • At 9:19 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    What about Bill Bailey?

    Dave

     
  • At 1:15 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Bill Bailey is great!
    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives