Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Summer is on the way!
The Zutons - Valerie


I love the Zutons. Something new to me but I look forward to finding more. I saw them on a TV show over here and they kicked ass. Well most music at 2 in the morning sounds good but they can play! The sax player is sexy as hell!hehe! Well...There is a couple of things that have happened today which are diary worthy.

1st: A lady came up to me today and said
"Your that guy aren't you?" so I said
"Err yeah...What guy?"
"That guy who went to get acupuncture for his ms"
As I have been for acupuncture before I confirmed but also followed up that I didn't remember her.
"Oh I am sorry" and she did start to walk away but I did say.
"I do have ms though"
She then went on a rant about the benefit of smoking cannabis for ms and I knew I had to stop her in her tracks and say it doesn't work. The strange thing is that this is the second time someone has stopped me in the street and said "your that guy" and I am starting to think that there is a doppelganger posing as me in Manchester. I guess I just have to be cooler then this person so we are easily identified. From what I know...I am getting more tail than him anyway as both times I have been stopped they assume I am single! Maybe thats my hair though!hehe!

2nd I want cover more with my blog in future. I am going to do more than music. I think we should laugh more. I am going to include comedy from some of my favorite comics. Here is an oldie but goodie here from Victoria Wood: Lets Do it!

Good clean fun! Laughter is the best medicine! Tomorrow I have a great tune which I want to learn how to play...No sneak preview either. I love it and I hope you will come by and listen to it.
Hope you'er all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:05 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cannabis *does* work for some of us.

    It is amazing for vertigo, nausea, pain, insomnia and is a great aid for concentration. I only ever smoke a tiny amount - one puff - without tobacco, never get high and this amount can stop an MS migraine-like attack within 5 minutes.

    Also, many people on chaemotherapy or the AIDS meds find it helps them with nausea and pain.

    I guess that it might be the case that it does not help *you* but telling people flat out that it does not work full stop is a pity...

    Just my 0.02.

    natalief.livejournal.com

     
  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I agree with you! I said "I knew I had to stop her in her tracks and say it doesn't work." as I didn't the conversation on the street to go any further! I have already given my view point on cannabis earlier on this blog. I would not have got through Chemo without it. Thanks for dropping by Natalie. I will pop by your blog soon!

    Dave

     
  • At 4:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah right - sorry, I had to reply because it sounded like you believed that it did not work. I had forgotten that I had already read your views on this elsewhere on this blog. I wish that the MonSter had not eaten my memory/brane...

    natalief.livejournal.com

     
  • At 4:28 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Do you want me to place a link from here to your blog? Just to make it easier for you?

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives