Monday, March 12, 2007
15k visitors eh!
A week of Jen and a weekend at my parents too! What a great time. I will break it down for you as a few changes to my life have all hit at the same time so here we go...The bad bits first:

1) I have lost my job in Manchester...Well made redundant anyway! 630 people who work in the same place also lost their job too! Another call centre moves to India. There is a small part of me that will miss the people but if I am honest...I was never going to get back there unless a clear cure for my disablement was found. But I am job free! I don't really know how to feel about this but I am sure it wasn't my fault. The good news here is I have all my benefits worked out and I will be fine and my bank won't notice any difference. I hope everyone there will be OK!

2ND) My cable company have removed a Chanel from my viewing package(same for everyone who has NTL Cable). This channel(SKY 1) had 24 and I will be missing the rest of the series until it is available on DVD! I am gutted! Dam Virgin and there buy-out deal.

But then there is the good news:

1) Jen spent the week. Fantastically happy. We had a great time together. I have never laughed so hard. For the finish of the week we went to St Annes for a curry night on Saturday with all my family. We made it there using british rail, I feel I could do it on my own if I needed to. They were so helpful getting me and Clair onto the train(all you have to do is phone them the day before travel). Jen thought the service was fantastic. Jen fitted in with my family we had a great time. They loved you babe.yey!
2) Achieved a new year goal...I have bought a guitar!!! Les Paul copy black with amp and case. I should have it by the end of the week...I won't be able to play it but I have always wanted one. Give me a few years and I might be able to show you! But its on the way. Its going to be a life mission to learn....Next a tatto and it not even half way through the year yet!

There is other things...But my fingers are tired for now. I will update tomorrow.

Hope you're all ok
Dave
P.S I will get in touch soon Jaime I have missed you babe. We have some work to talk about.x
posted by personallog! @ 4:05 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:12 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Jen rich
    Job poor
    Les Paul is on the way
    Who could ask for anything more

    In a couple of years I expect to be watching you accepting your golden globe!

     
  • At 10:24 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers thanks but golden globe..I wish!lol! I just hope I can play it one day. Its a Les Paul copy...I am not rich you know! You are right tho. How can I ask for any more.

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives