Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Time to get on!
***********Driftwood By Travis*********


Time for some autoplay music for those of us with vision issues. An oldie but goodie for me. I think I will be playing more rock in my warm up to getting a guitar, so prepair yourself!

Disturbed sleep last night. My hot water bottle was not there for a cuddle(thats Jen by the way).

No major things to report this morning. I have to go to the shop...If anything happens I will update later today. Enjoy the tune.

Hope you're all well.
Dave

***Got back from the shops*****
I have decided to go on a new music trek! Watch this space over the next few weeks. I have 15 new tracks I would like to play so thats about 2 weeks worth. Some new to me, some brand new. I hope you tune in if only for a listen.

Take care
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:17 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives