Friday, March 30, 2007
Walter Mitty day!
Today has been strange so far. I woke with a tune blaring out in my internal stereo(Trace Bundy's Dueling Ninjas) . I love waking up from a dream with a tune to start the day. It makes the day move with a slight jazz wiggle. I went out to buy some things I missed from yesterday and I went to the doc's too. On the bus I saw an old lady I used to speak to when I had short hair...She blanked me! I got a strange sort of grimace instead. Just what you need when your going to meet your girlfriends parents for the first time this weekend. Well it is Manchester, the weather is not to good today and she always looked like she has had a hard life. The woman on the bus not Jen!!!lol! She used to ask me "Hows your ms going?" and showed interest in my health. It made me think of how this coming weekend, what will the group would think of me. Jen's friends and family. I hope it goes well. She is coming round tonight!yey!

The journey around the mall was interesting. I have found that I can get some speed up on Clair now. I got faster than the morning shuffle of oldies on their powered machines. I nearly waved at the slower occupants of the plastic covered motor cars as I passed them! I didn't. I thought it would be rude and you never know whats going to happen in the future. I remember a time when an older gent passed me with a walking stick and how upset I was with the following relapse. Well I am in a good place now and I don't want to bring one on because of being proud of myself too much!

The magic of possitive thought goes both ways eh! PMA PMA all the way. I am not having a relapse its just that I don't want to kick start one!
Steven Wright - Stand Up

So there is some clean comedy for yea!

Music for you today:
Feeder - Crash


Have a good day
Dave

P.S And no I was not hit by a bus!
posted by personallog! @ 10:18 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave,

    It's been so long! I am so happy to hear that you got a guitar and that you are feeling happy right now. Sorry I have not been in blog land lately, I have just been more fatigued than normal. I tried Avonex and I don't think I can keep up with it. Too horrible (though many people have no trouble and it works well for them). Take care and thanks for all of the music!

    Steph

     
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Nice to see you back. I was getting worried! Missed your input. You can tell the music is "less" rock and I am so sorry about Feeder!hehe Now your back I can lay on the rock a bit.
    I told you to stay well bitch! So do it!lol

    This time stay well. Love and hugs
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives