Thursday, May 31, 2007
Head mash after relapse...
The last relapse has shaken a bit. Having your legs not work at all is a scay thing. Makes you think of the bigger picture. Am I prepared for when my legs go completely go? Just a head thing for me to deal with. Jen makes me feel like a real working man and to have her see me in that way....Just hurt.

Head mash in the highest degree.

Something good has happened. I have a new MP3 player. 8meg piece of marvel. A purple piece of musical wonder.

Music. The greatest present I could get. Thank you Jen. I just hope I can get you something with equal value. Something that I try to do every time I see you.

I have to get my head down and get some rest. When I feel a bit better I will add another update to my reseach page.
Stay well
Dave
This always makes me feel better:

I hope it works for you too!
posted by personallog! @ 11:11 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:09 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Ironic it's a picture of a 'Walkman' you have there ....

     
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger Homer said…

    I hope everything will be just fine.
    Nice piece you got there.
    I'm anxious to get my new QTEK 2020i soon. You'll see it in my blog too.
    Great song!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives