Thursday, September 20, 2007
Acoustic lovleyness
Radiohead-"You"


I have to get back to music and I hope this helps 'you' too. That being the case....Have a bit of this:
Afro Celt Sound System feat. Sinead O'Connor - Release


Music always makes me feel better and Afro Celt reminds me of my mam and dad and a good curry night. I can't wait to see them. I miss them very much. They return to this country on friday. I know I will feel better then. For now....Music and slight insults from my sister in law. I will get a real homosexual to meet my sister in law soon. Then she will learn about bitcheness!lol.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:28 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives