Saturday, September 08, 2007
She is now invading Jen and me time.
Last night was horrific. Not only is M ringing the door bell during our time together she is leaving notes for me too. Its scary and enforces my need to get away from Manchester. 1st thing this morning we checked out legal advice. I need a restraining order against her. She is scaring me. The really bad thing....Its effecting my health. I am wobbly and its extremely painful to fall over. What must Jen think of me? Next time I swear the police will be involved. I just want to get out of here.

One day,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:54 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I'm sorry to hear of this. I hope that she gets the hint and you and Jen can be left to enjoy each other. Take care of yourself and try not to let this all get to you too much.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives