Tuesday, September 25, 2007
I am well(ish) but Jen takes a hit...
Jen is wrapped in a duvet lying on the couch. The common cold runs amok in this household. No fun at all and I wish I could help. Sympathy is just bouncing off her. I did the only thing that I could and called into her work for her. I am used to calling for myself and found calling for her easier than I did for myself when I worked. I hope she is going to be OK. The illness gets pretty bad in the 5th hour but she should be good by tomorrow morning. Just hugs when she wants them is all I can do. It feels difficult for me to say I am well when I still have the obvious disabling side to ms. I am better than I was, seems to cover. I just wish she was better.

The thing is....She is still beautiful and I feel lucky to be with her. I hope she gets better soon. I am going to busy for a while so we will speak soon.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:29 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives