Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Ma' lady is here.
Jen has moved in. I find less shoe's than I thought would be coming with her. Needless to say I think there will be more in her future. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. To wake up with her every day is like winning the lottery for breakfast...Every morning! I feel really lucky. It does mean that my blog goes on the back burner as life gets busier. I hope to get here as frequently as possible and update you all but I can't promise you much untill we get settled. I have a visit to the hospital next month with my nero. Jen will be coming also.

Anyway....

The past week has been really busy. I have travelled to St Annes on my own and I am still in recovery. The added Jen move has kept me very happy and very busy. I do have 1 thing to do while I am here. Have a listen to this:

Seen a live show over the weekend which rocked my socks off!

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:08 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives