Thursday, August 09, 2007
1 week till Jen moves in. Her first mision is to cut my hair!!!!
I have been waiting 2 days to type this.(Maria giving me no free time at all!) I have been busy and recovering from Jen's last visit. I am massively in love with her and I try my hardest to be entertaining(its hard work for someone so dumb so forgive me!)and loving. Physical work as well as mental so stop it! I have never been in love like this before. She is amazing, intelligent, sweet, gorgeous and the love of my life. I am so happy with her. Every joke that I have is now funny again because she laughs. Every film I watch with her is better because she is with me. I know it sounds sick, I have been there and seen it before on other couples and I have wretched, but being on this side of things.....Its the best feeling in the world. Jen moves in, in a week and I can't wait.

Every day I spend apart from her is painful and every day she is with me just gets better and better.

OK the reason why I have been away for a couple of days is because of Maria my next door neighbor Yeah she is back! Not drinking. I think she is lonely and just needs someone to talk to. I know she will stay away when Jen leaves here. I am not one to wish away time but I can't wait for Jen to move in. The added benefit of no stress will be fantastic.

Anyway M will be back to watch more DVDs from Family Guy collection in 5 mins so I better finish up for know.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:13 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives