Thursday, August 23, 2007
Muddling theories.
I have always been someone to be thinking of the bigger picture. Maybe its too much Star trek at an early age or delusions of grandeur but I have an idea. I think I know why we have ms. I can spend the rest of my life proving it, for it would take the rest of my life to prove it or I can have a life and enjoy it. Strange eh! Would knowing for certain make my life complete or any better? Who am I to reason why?

I have been here before. I started my research blog under the same premise. I came across an area that may give hope to some but I don't wish to diminish hope in others or discredit(as if I could) other peoples research. I don't think that is right to attack other peoples hope for cure. This is the reason for my research blog coming to a 'stale mate'. I have been continuing my own research but..... I think we all need to find our own answers, our own way. I have no right to find it for you.

I will put forward my theories if requested but I believe you may have to find you own also. The mental trials of ms eh! Annoying isn't it. I have some life to live.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:14 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:58 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    So be it ... but you'll still tickle us with your pedantic notes on your daily life, no?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives