Thursday, May 31, 2012
Sorry I don't want to get into the habit of not blogging at all. While I have seen the news recently with regards to the NHS and I'm not impressed. I wish doctors could get a good pension but that not being the only reason why the went into the profession. Maybe this should get paid more money anyway. Well I thought I'd put more down on a daily basis of what I bring with me. It's more a case of mental issues. Not depression I hope you realise. More, not be able to control my body like a use to. You will understand I'm sure. On a day-to-day basis by myself getting aggravated by television. I am sure it's not a normal thing to be aggravated by the telly. Maybe it's what I'm watching. I try to get as much BBC is I can. I found myself being forced to watch ITV. I don't think it's ITV I think is one-woman on the breakfast channel for ITV. She does irritate me. I think it's her control of English-language and her creation of new words. The latest word as she has created this 'fatism'. That's not a word. I don't care what you say I will be really unimpressed if this word is added to the English-language. She already has words are being added to the English dictionary. I don't think ITV should not have the ability to change scenes with language. I don't think this is a symptom of a ms and maybe just a case of me changing the channel. Does anyone else have irritability? Stay well Dave well done hippy you are the first one. Thanks for reading.
posted by personallog! @ 6:20 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives