Friday, June 08, 2012
So how do I keep my interest?
I can keep telling you about my failing body that you probably go through the same things yourself. I've had a recent visit from my physiotherapist. This is interesting. This was the first time those two physiotherapists and my wife. Three were in concerned about the welfare of I smell. Three women. Interesting. If hours a teenage years and was sure I be a bit more excited about it. It appears I have to do mole physical work on my body to get myself back up and working. I know it's for my own good well-being but not too sure what a good do you know skip being given minimal exercise which is fun but then I'm going to wait instead to see the results. Stay well Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:54 am  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives