Saturday, December 18, 2004
Internet......please!
hello all, Well I am in to the new house as of the 1st december. all thanks to the lovely family and friends who helped, you all have in one way or another. My broadband provider decided it would be good to loose all my account!! They have told me it will take another 10 days to activate.....god doesnt like me much or something!(dont go there!) I am back at work to do this update!
I do have an MS update for me! I have received my first dose a drug that may help me! Its blue, it takes all day to administer and I have to be in hospital to receive it! YIPEE! Smurf blood!(thats the cartoon!) Felt really bad for three days but back to work now....dont know for how long but I am here! not just for the internet access either. I want some people around me. Even if they go say AHHHHHHH! to be honest I want to get away from day time television.
I get internet access BB on december 24th so I will take this moment to say merry christmas to you all and I hope the MS demon stays away for the holidays! Keep your head up!
posted by personallog! @ 9:39 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    my god! they have done it! broadband activated! I will be checking my email every day and it will be easier to post! season greettings!

     
  • At 2:20 am, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Excellent luck with the BB! Smurf blood eh? As long as you dont start describing things as 'Smurfalistic', you should be ok.

     
  • At 2:53 am, Blogger Erik said…

    I assume the smurf blood is Navantrone? If that's the case I bet you aren't in the mood to use "smurfy!" I just have to sak: did it make your urine blue?

     
  • At 6:32 am, Blogger Rita said…

    Hi Dave, Glad to see you back here again. At least we'll be seeing more of you after the 24th. I'm not familiar with the "blue blood" medication. If it eases your symptoms, "Go, Smurf Blood!" ;)
    You have a Merry Christmas. Blessings to you.

     
  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    the masteru of erik... yes mate Navantrone it is. I think I will pay more attention to my blog now my girlfriend is here to!

     
  • At 12:18 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    and yes erik thanks for pointing out the blue urine thing!!! it was only for one day tho! dont scare every one with it! we are all alien!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives