Monday, December 27, 2004
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Well happy holidays! I have come to my family home to enjoy life for a couple of days...dont worry this is not going to be a list of what I have received. That isnt what christmas is about! I have found somthing else this year. I can see this year what I havent seen before... its familyand the love! Its been great to see the little ones running round laughing opening present. Thats the life!
Dont worry I am not crying or anything, its just when you have something like MS it makes you look at the larger picture every day....every minute....every second!
I find myself looking for people who have had MS for a long time, people who have done the christmas thing every year with MS. I have not been to any meetings with any other new starters but I think Woody Allen said it best: "I would not join any group that would have ME as a member!" not that we have an option but he is right! I think I would see it as an alcoholics anon meet(sorry guys but I have never been to one and I am not one!) I have seen a couple of people on blogger who have put up there opinoin of these meeting and it doesnt sound good. I guess its people looking for help during the bad times.
We need happy times now!
.....(wait for it!)....Its the season to be jolly....your turn!

Well I have an meeting with a physio on January 7th. this is the person who will sort out my walking stick! (yipee!) and I am not to sure what else. I will update when that comes about! I do have to say a big thankyou to you all for keeping me going and I hope you are all having a great time over christmas coz I am! We had a small white christmas too but it didnt stick!
Keep laughing keep smiling Speak soon!

posted by personallog! @ 12:15 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:52 am, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Not to nit-pick, but I believe it was Groucho Marx who said:‘I would not join any club that would have me as a member.’ And I stopped going to my support group, it was mostly people complaining how awfull life was.

     
  • At 12:24 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I think you might be right about groucho! not to certain myself!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives