Tuesday, March 08, 2005
just doing some surfing and found this...
hi guys
go here

The drug hasnt even been tried in this country, I now lots of people in the us are seeing benifits from it an I was looking forward to see'ing the results in 10 years time.....but I am not sure now!
Not that I am unhappy with other people triying it out for me. Its just that this time next week I will be under the needle getting my second dose of smurf blood and was hoping there will be light at the end of this dark pit called ms.
I just the E.U was up to date with the US!(10 years behind!!)
Well maybe........back to beer and good music for me!
posted by personallog! @ 8:52 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    also got this....
    http://www.myelin.org/index.htm
    Could be a good thing to ask my nero about(seeing hime next week) Has anyone tried to increase their myelin here? Please let me know your views!

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're Mum and I have been following your blog on almost a daily basis since we found out about it. Bloody good effort. We're thinking about you every day but especially this week. Good luck on Wednesday. All our love, see you soon.

     
  • At 1:45 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    arrhh mum and dad! Love you guys! I will be seeing you soon honest. thanks for posting!

     
  • At 9:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hun, just found out about your blog, I'm always the last to find out stuff in our family! I am really proud of what you are doing here Ive just sat and read the lot (took a while!)it has helped me see things through your eyes better, and I hope you can keep doing it, because I know how much easier it is to write things down then actually say them. I think this has helped you a lot but I'm sure you have helped a lot more people than you think.

    love you loads, see you soon,sis xx

     
  • At 2:18 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    my god the whole family is here! I will have to watch the tueretts thing then! cheers cath!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives