Saturday, February 26, 2005
It just doesnt give up does it?
I think I had better type this while it is still fresh in my mind (and not in my pants) I have just discvered ms's flight! Just when yu get confortable with on element of it.....and you think for one second...I think I am coping very well. It throws another curve ball at you! Just 6 hours into my first working saturday, They had arranged 3 hours on phone between lunch break and afternoon break IT happened!

Ms bowel control, did not know about this one chaps! You could have warned me! Not only did I have the emabrisment of being 29 year old man with full pants but I had to report to my senior! As it is a saturday my senior was a different one!

Wait for it boys.....it was a girl!!!
I know the whole dont be sexest Dave, thing! But incase there are newbie out there reading this.... do your exercises and keep you inards clean...give yourself plenty of time and dont work for 3 hours with out a break!!!!!!!!! Give yourself time!

I am showered clean and feeling a bit......crap!

lol!

Take care
posted by personallog! @ 5:05 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:50 pm, Blogger PacFu said…

    Sounds like you have a good humor about it. I dont care what I lose control of, as long as my "piece" works, everything is fine :-)

     
  • At 12:13 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    you just wait pacfu I have heard that that is the next thing too go...your aim I mean!

     
  • At 2:12 am, Blogger Erik said…

    Aim, what the heck is that. Besides I'm just happy when I'm not dribbling on my toes! ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives