Thursday, March 17, 2005
Nausea....is that how you spell it?
Well here is the update for yesturday....

Met some amazing people...who are all in the same boat as me! Wow! The feeling of warmth you get when somone understands!
Got the drip of blue smurf blood(Mitoxantrone)
Given some information about oxygen tents....phoned through this morning and they are sending an info pack!hopefully start as soon as possible as a fellow ms'er told me some benifits,come on any benifit will do!
Had to sit and watch some one be told that they cannot have the drug due to an infection in there nervouse sysyem.....somewhere! she is going back next week after a course of antibiotics...good luck girl!
This visit was different to the previouse visit as I was going through the same crap as others....at the same time! It gave me a stange feeling!

I am not sure what it is but maybe alot more oxygen will help me work it out! Life changing moment noted and recieved god! We are going to have a long time chat about this when I pass the pearly gates thing!

Good wish to everyone I met yesturday see you next quarter! Hope you are feeling better after the nausea is finished with you! I still feel like crap!
posted by personallog! @ 1:42 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:46 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I know there are people out there who understand me with this, its great too have people who care about you but when you hear someone how is in the same boat...well its different!

     
  • At 12:14 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    we understand. the reason that i told you to do this blog in the first place is so that you could get in touch with other ms sufferers and find out what it is actually like. my next advice, misguided though it may be, is to join a group of some sort - there must be a support group near where you are. you'll meet up with other regular people with ms and find out differnet coping strategies for different situations. best of luck.
    lh

     
  • At 10:51 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Not taking any credit there lh ehh?(cheers mate)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives