Monday, March 14, 2005
Well well well!
Well I am off work again!
My occupational health advisor took a visit today and gave me a fatigue stratigies planner....what you can plan this? Guess what you have to give yourself time to relax as well as exercise! Its not going to take hours its going to be a life changing plan! I didn't think it was going to be an easy but to do this on a daily basis.

I am going to hospital this wednesday for smurf blood! I am sure I will feel bad for a while after it but may give me some restbite! I will try to update with the effects but not to sure how it will make me feel the second time!

feeling nervouse

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives