Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Well, well well!
Hello all,
Getting bored of doing nothing this week so I thought I better check in with you all. Sorry I have not been in touch with a lot of you but if you read back a couple of days you would understand.

Broken up with Sinead, Have to get new job sorted out, have to move to a new place and got to make some money soon.....Just to pay for the beer! This blog will get more intense I am sure just got to get the internet sorted in a new place on my own.
This week has been great so far, Just seem to be on route to drinking my own weight in beer so far. Well it gets rid of the pain of break up! 5 years down the swanny and nothing to show for it......sorry I wont be going down this path.

The blog is my diary after all.

So lets do this right....bring on the beer Depression needs company!

Hope your all ok and I will pop in to your blogs soon I just have a few things to do!
posted by personallog! @ 12:04 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:49 am, Blogger Angel Singer said…

    I agree with Camille...things will get better in the long run with time, and in the short run? With beer. ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives