Friday, April 08, 2005
A full week done!!!!!
Yipee!
1 week out the way lets see how many more I can do. just finished reading last update and I think I need to concentrate on my typing skills, english and spelling! Well I will now! My team manager from work has access to the site. Passed the details for web address to Jane and fellow colleague John. Johns reaction was amazing...

"Right lets raise some money" said John, he then spent the next 30 mins Creating a sweep stake for the Grand National. All proceeds will be going to MSRC. It should be about £30...I did see some paper money in there so might be more! I will update next week with the amount we give!

So thats a good point to today!

Now the bad bit.... I got a letter in the post today giving me the date for next treatment. This should be a good bit too but the nausea is scarey. The Blue pee dont go down well neither! The date is 8th June so I have some time to wait. Would rather not have ms and not go but it has to be done if I want to see any benifits. Anybody out there see any benifit when they did it?
Anywhay thats the news report today.
Hope your all well!

Dave

P.s Hope you dont get scared by reading this Jane, its just a diary!
posted by personallog! @ 4:33 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives