Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Well well well!
ms head on today! Missed out yesturday from work and sent home today as must look bad! Had strange convestion with boss and girl called Emma! Emma has cronic authritus! and has been in the same boat as me for a while now! Not been at work for a bit due to mobility problems...ok the conditions are different but the time spent at work, for both of us is slim, We talked about retirement and being signed off on the sick! After convers contacted the ms nurse straight away! Got appoingtment on thursday with her!

The questions:
do I want to retire?
Could I get enough money to servive on my own?
Do I relise What that means to a social life?(.....er yeah!)

Hmmmmmm TBC Very soon!

Anyway how bad do I feel now? I had a great weekend but feel a bit sad after reading your blogs!

Camile....forgot a day! My god how much did you drink? :)

Look I will finish this later got food cooking!

Keep well!

P.s Got next blue smurf day on wednesday 31st August.....hmmm sh*t! Feel sick allready!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives