Friday, July 15, 2005
manchester weather sucks!
Over cloudy! Have to change last update! Clothing..

Black jeans
Same t-shirt
Going for blue Shirt long sleave....have to iron!
Black Trainers

Still waiting for delivery from grocery shop! Not as nevouse as yesturday, I know where and what we are doing...cinema at luch time! Go for lunch, have a drink, both of which I can do! Then who knows!

What are my intentions.....honerable. I want to make a friend! Thats it! Be honest, enjoy the movie then come home and crash after having a drink with a beutifull younger woman! Is it that easy? err yeah! The hardest part of the day is the worry if she will turn up or not! Am I ready? No!

I will give you guys an update after the event, or maybe not! Depends on where it goes!!!!

Have a good day people...I am going to!

Dave

Oh forgot to mention music:
Hundred Reasons:If I could! (to wake you!)rock!
posted by personallog! @ 6:50 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives