Thursday, July 14, 2005
news flash
found this:
http://i-newswire.com/pr36205.html

looks promising...

Going on the date tomorrow!!!

kacking my pants!
Tunes of the day:
Olive:Your not alone!
Nitin Sahney:Homelands
*Hundred Reasons: If I could*(head-banging moment!)
Leftfield:Phat Planet! (the guiness advert!)

fighting tunes where I come from....agressive and mello just to set the day up!

I hope you check these tunes out! Big rush!
Take care,
Very happy
Dave.
posted by personallog! @ 7:06 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives