Thursday, July 14, 2005
right....fashion crisis!
What am I going to wear?!?!? Thing I stick with quarter length pants(black) Favorit T-shirt(bark green Faithless-I cant get no sleep!) Ankle socks(black) Short sleave shirt(carcoal grey) left open so you can see the t-shirt!

Oh wait a sec I suppose you want a break down on what she will be wearing....god knows but she is a goth so I suspect lots of black and lots of eye make-up!

Just got to make sure I smell nicer than her! Oh we are going to be doing somthing simple(phew!) and lots of drink! Being a sensible woman I am going to meeting her and her.....erm fag! Fag hag alert! I dont mind meeting him...its just that he better not be there long or hit on me(its happened before)! Got a feeling there is somthing she is not telling me! Paranoia taken from last relationship....what was her name??

Still feeling good, hope the weather is fine! I hope I rock! Oh i got an email from anothergirl on the internet! Her name is beth! My god whats going on here???

Daves first rule of life is: HAPPYNESS RULES ENJOY IT

Take care
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 4:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives