Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Morning visit from the physio!
Havent done many excersises or anything just knackered! Found somthing to wake me a bit tho!
Tunes: Rage against the machine:Wake up

This was used in the Matrix right at the end! Its going to be my tune for a while...and the rest of the album too! It brings back memories of dancing in a club called Jenks!

My sister in law and my bro! Head banging in the mosh pit! Those where the days! Deffinatly a goal for me in future! Should I grow my hair again?......err no!

Physio was great, cheered me up by saying "you look happy!"

Good days!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:34 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:06 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    mate

    we'll go to Jenks next time ure up.you will love it

     
  • At 12:36 am, Blogger mouse said…

    Hey, do you put on a little makeup when you wakeup? So it also shows that you look good too!

     
  • At 12:37 am, Blogger mouse said…

    I mean that look good to your physical therapist, not because you may (or may not) put on a little makeup when you wakeup.

     
  • At 12:42 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    dude. is mouse quoting system of a down at you?

     
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    think so mate! And no I dont!lol

     
  • At 2:11 am, Blogger mouse said…

    Well I have heard of "Rage Against the Machine" too, but I did not know that they have a "Wakeup". Yeah I like "System of the Down" also. Just a rock and roll grandma!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives