Saturday, August 06, 2005
Calm before a goth storm
Its going to be 8 tonight when I see again! She has makeup at the ready!
Got to get some cleaning done but cant leav the pc! Lh has passed me access to as a great track:

Do Me Bad Things- Time for Deliverance......

OMG What a tune! Bought the album from Amazon.co.uk straight away!
Listen to the full tune on: www.peoplesound.com

You have to register to get access...but it doesnt cost anything! Just spam I think but worth it for the track alone! Lots of alternative tunes there!

I excited about tonight, what does she see in me....I am looking to be a mate to her so no pressure there! I have the boys coming down this moring so that may calm me down! They are goiung for a boys holiday this weekend and wanted to drop in before they go! Downside of living close to an airport! It will be good to see them!

My right arm has a ms pain in it today so maybe hard to walk with stick but I am going to do it!

I will not be updating again untill monday as planing on getting drunk tonight with Jen! Pictures will be coming!
See you on the other side
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:17 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives