Monday, August 01, 2005
Now its time to pick up the pieces!
Friday night.... drunk!
Saturday....drunk
Sunday......stoned!
Monday.......hmm dave time to pick the pieces!

Cleaning the flat as well as finding a cure for furry tongue! So far 3 pints of water seems to help! I have rung in sick to work! Got an email from Sinead....How you doing babe? Dont worry about leaving a note here! You only have the rest of the world to read anything you leave me! Hope life is dealing you a good hand!

1st thing this morning I got a text from Jen! Happy sick day! I cant wait till saturday, Hope I can clean the flat in time! Have 6 days to goth up the flat! Any idea's anyone? Dark and covered in candles I think!(mental note to get insurance for flat!)

Sineads birthday on thursday! Happy birthday mate!

Hope life is going ok for all!
Dave

Tune for the day:Nitin Sawhney:Tides
posted by personallog! @ 10:35 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:11 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    DAMN! I was out drinking with the boss on sunday, cant call in sick on that account! ;)

     
  • At 3:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi mate, glad you enjoyed your weekend, have a lardy dinner and loads of water, and if it's desperate paracetamol and back to bed! we are going up to St Annes tomorrow, hope to see you at some point! P.s. dont pretend to be something your not! as long as the flat is relatively clean leave it! Disturbed angel. x

     
  • At 5:09 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    dude - jen will like you for who you are, not for who you are trying to be. we've always been pretty independant - we're leaders, not followers!

     
  • At 7:43 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Lol me a leader....(PMA over hall!) I just have to be me! It will be fine!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives