Thursday, August 04, 2005
A Good Day for me!!
Hello all,

I think I am getting famouse...Well its been spotted by a doctor on the us side...err have to stop mentioning the weed maybe.....na!

Well he has passed me a link to explane...please read and pass round to any ms'ers out there! We need somone to take note of what we are going through...and the best people to listen to are the doc's! Judge for yourself and let me know what you think...please!

http://www.authorviews.com/authors/larson/larson-obd.htm

Link to what I have been sent!

Back on with the diary...it's sineads birthday(and I wont tell you how old!) today...maybe she will leave a note to say thanks! No she isnt brave enough! Happy Birthday...

I have seen a good way to view life today. I was walking back from work and saw an old guy(75-80 years old) with a stick...he was walking faster than me. He just got out of sight so I tried to keep up. He passed a traffic crossing...he pressed the button for the lights and walked on, not over the crossing but down the path(sidewalk!) and I could see him smiling as he looked round to check I wasnt looking. He looked like a naughty child! Lol good lad! Live a little, you never too old to have fun...or to ill! 1 more day till the most beutiful girl in the world is staying over for a drink....(yes she now has the web address for this blog!xxxx)
Be nice on the makeup front babe(picture will be here after the weekend!)

Roll on the weekend!Hope everyone is having a good 'n'!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives