Thursday, August 11, 2005
Half day at work....what again..surprise surprize!
Well at least I have 24 season 4 to watch! no beer in fridge tho...bummer!

Legs hurting and its getting right up my nose! I have been thinking about the hospital at the end of the month and of course what happens! Think of somthing bad and it happens! Wish it worked the other way round to! If it did I would be having more sex thats for sure! Hmmm More music....think of clubbing and it shall be little grasshoper!

That being the case:
Faithless:God is a Dj (tune! hands in the air like you just dont care! This is my church!)

So tired....but you all know that too yeah! Time for 24! Oh and no more batman jokes you two!

Take care

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives