Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Right who the f*ck has a holly bush round there house?
Stumbled and grabbed the wall on route home from work(Another full 9-5 shify Yey!) Hand full of holly to the groung! Cut my hand and it knacks! Ok its a deco thing but at least cut it back a bit!

Right good news today! Got 24 series 4 today through the post and going to be watching it this weekend! Got some music too!

Do me bad things.....wow they are cool! They can play music and the photo's look great! have a look: http://www.domewebthings.com/index2.php

There is no music snippets but trust me they are great! The single: Time for deliverance.....it is top! Would love to see them live! They have a gig in manchester in october if anyone is interseted! I will be the mad man dancing with a stick! (non glow stick!) Why change Dave?

Well I have cooled down a bit...(not really true now I have some more good tunes!)
Mid secion round my stomach is painfull,I think I am walking funny with stick! Still happy tho! I made up a tune when it gets bad! its just"Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen"

Repeate to the rythm of your walking....it works for me!Lol

Hope everyone is ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 5:07 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:06 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    there is music clips! 50 sec one that dont do them justic!

     
  • At 10:55 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Holy Holly batman, a SHRUBBERY!

     
  • At 2:41 am, Blogger mouse said…

    Batman and Robin wandering in Sherwood Forest as they watch out for the knights that say nicht! Oh it's only a flesh wound:) LOL

     
  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheeky blighters at 12 oclock batman!lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives