Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Emma the chess mistress!
I have found some I can relate too, Em and myself are the only two young people with walking sticks at work and the stories we can tell each other are very simlar! Tough break up once the doc's worked what was wrong with us, the loss of friends due to having a stick..bla bla bla! You all know my story so I wont do it short hand for you here!
She is an intelegent beutiful woman.....there is a lot of you out there! We can deal with the injustice of being young with a stick by talking together! A good friend I think! and she plays a damb fine game of chess too! Up really late(what is it with women who want a man all night long?) talking through pc mic's! Just like being on the phone but you dont have to pay for it!(internet charges aside!) It was just good to talk about....anything with someone who knows! You will get to hear about her somemore in future I have a feeling she is a friend who is true! I seem to have the knack of finding them! hello all! You guys reading this are testment to true friends!

I think ms is giving me the ability to see through people who are false! I dont have time for the bitchyness with the regular,able bodied, time wasters! People who dont want to spend time finding about the real me and just see the stick will have it shoved up there nose(I corrected this statement 5 times to get it right,my mum reads this after all!lol)

If anything,ms has slowed me down yes, but its making me the person I am supposed to be! Hope you like it coz I am not changing!

Phoned in sick today! I am going to have to watch this staying up late with women!
Track of the day: Nirvana:dumb
Hope you all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:49 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:33 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    just like we discussed at the weekend chick - MS nasty piece of shit but look for a postive in every negative. You are stronger as a man after having the courage to leave sinead - you have moved into a flat and managing to survive and met loads of new mates. You are no longer angry - i like the new Dave ...or should i say - welcome back old dave its been a long time :-)

     
  • At 2:42 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    hmm cheers chick! I like me too! Just have to make 'me' the best 'me' I can be! When I am happy with this I will start looking for someone else! Just need to keep the beast leashed untill then! lol!

    Dave

     
  • At 5:32 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You get a new view of life and people once you acquire a 'label' of cripple or such. Peoples loyalties and motivations become quite evident at the moment they learn of your ... challenges.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives