Wednesday, July 27, 2005
hmmm, what next!
I was doing great! Life and ms was fine! Then spoke to Sinead on msn messenger! Back to square 1! All I wanted to do was arrange to pick up the last 2 things from her! A dvd I could buy again and a bog seat!(I left one there ok!)But I broke a mates one and could do with replacing it as a gesture of good will!
Then the quote that took me back 2 weeks! I lost every bit of confidence and PMA was forgotten!
"Yeah you do so you should try and prolong it for as long as possible!!"

We were talking about weed but I read alot more into it! Prolong what! Like I am not going to be doing somthing for ever! I have to stop because of what! Deffo looking into it more than I should! I lost all confidence and PMA in a split second! Dont know how she did it! I dont think I will contact her again! Well she started it with email!(its up to you now Sinead!(she reads this!))-

Right important stuff:

I met Jack again! He is going to get a chess set and bring it round!(I think he will kick my ass!) Had long walk in town to pick up my travel ticket, They have moved and had to walk further!
I went to the disabled meeting and am looking forward to having my say! If we do then my job will be so much better at work! For alot of people!
I have my mates coming down this weekend for a drink and really really looking forward to it! The weekend after is the visit from Jen! Cant wait for that! Bring it on girl! Giving her my blog address when she comes down!(Please make comments to what I should deleate!)

Oh I have to move as the stairs are going to kill me!
Todays tune:Foo fighters:All My Life!
Take it easy...or however you can get it!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:33 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    very very simple solution to this on mate. stay away from negativity. you know what i am getting at.
    lh

     
  • At 12:09 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    yep and that negativity has a name begining with S.
    Re what blogs to delete - i would get rid of all of them that make a reference to her - you dont know what she will take offence to so just delete the lot

     
  • At 12:14 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    good plan! Might print them for my own viewing tho! Its good to rember the good things! Helps them PMA factor!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives