Saturday, September 03, 2005
Numb!
I saw you cry today,
The pain may fill you,
I saw you shy away,
The pain will not kill you,

Your pain is mild today,
You spoke with many voices
We travel miles today,
Jet expectant voices,

It has to end,
Living in your head,
With out anything to numb you!
(house Keyboard!)

It has to end,
Living in your head,
Without anything to numb you!

***You see why I like the tune!******
Just add the great bass line (god like drum too!)and feeling like your spine is being ripped from you and you have my feeling today! Numb! Timo Mass is a legend!

Keep you tunes in your heart!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:20 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:38 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you...happpppyyyyy birthdsy dear Almodiva happy birthday to you! xxxxxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives