Thursday, August 25, 2005
8 hours no smoking....it was hell
just got delivery from shopping centre! Internet is blessed! Got all the health food I need to start the diet plan from the US! I will give you a break down later in the week! right now I am going to smoke, drink and smoke! arrrr ciggerettes are from the heavens! Wow! I need to skin up now! Lol!

Welcome new starters check last update for: almodiva

thanks for the input! and good luck with your blog! You can do it!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this beer is the best!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives