Thursday, September 01, 2005
Prep for chicken soup day's
Right I know the hospital visit will freak me out tomorrow! So what I am going to do to have a stress free day?

Well got some dvd's through the post all comedy...apart from Six Foot Under series 1!
Got chips and dips!
Got some mello music through Elliott Smith!

And the most important...chicken soup!

Set for good recovery! I am rather worried tho! Nurses told me I would be on my own! for 3 hours! Book and walkman needed I think!

2 weeks till Jen gets here! Top!

Hope you are all well!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:52 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger Erik said…

    Nothing like some DVD's to help pass some time. I just heard about 6 Feet Under (what rock was I living under) and it certainly sounds like an interesting premise. Good luck!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives