Wednesday, August 31, 2005
you wont believe this!
got to hospital kacking my pants expecting the nassea to return today! Really worried and almost in tears before I left home! Got there and imput the drip into my arm...took some blood! did some testing! Made me walk for 250 meters without stick! then came back after 3 hours!(I was sick as a chip by this time,feeling sick without getting any drugs!) They sent a blond(geordie to make me feel good!) and said...
"sorry,we dont have enough mitroxatone for you David!" ....

"What!"
"Can you come back on friday? You seem to be able to take this drug and you will have one more before we change it to copaxone"

So I have to go back this friday and take it then! I feel sick now! Disaster! Just being in hospital makes me feel sick! I dont think I could do another trip! The stress is bad enough!

I will do it! The nero said something that me smile tho!
" You seem to be getting better everytime I see you!"

What! Then why do I feel worse!

En route home I got taxi driver to stop at a off licence so I could get some beer!

Drama!

Roll on friday then! That is so going to mess up the weekend!

Crying!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:22 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:20 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    And you have just given another reason why I am not entirely enthused with nationalized health care. Did they at least give you a back-rub!?

     
  • At 9:50 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    I wish! she was beutiful! Going back friday...so you never know!lol
    Well at least we dont have to pay anything!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives