Thursday, September 08, 2005
What a strange day!
Sun is shining, feel a bit crap, getting my hunger back after smoking weed!(sorry but it helps me recover from the blue doom! it works!!!) I feel lost not being in my own flat! I want to go home to my house! Its great to have a base at my parents and I do feel safe here but its not mine! Hard to explane but anyone over the age of 15 should know!

I think I just want to get laid I think! I dont think I could do this here at my mums! Well I am a man so stop those dirty looks! I am not going to shy away from it!! You dont! I am still a fully functioning human being with sexual urges! Just because I walk with a stick doesnt mean.....'IT' doesnt work! It does! I just want to find the the right woman....no 'a' woman....any woman....ok for gods sake a dark warm wet hole in the ground would do! No its not that bad yet!

Just the right woman for me! I dont care how long it takes I will find her! As long as she doesnt run fast I will get her....one day!

Tunes for the day....progressive rock from the sixties and seventies....thats how bad it is! Need my music too! Roll on friday!

Todays Question for all of you out there: "does being ill/disabled mean that we stop having sexual feelings?"

Come get some!
Dave
x
posted by personallog! @ 11:57 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:17 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    grrrr baby! Your married stay away from me! not a family recker! but I still want to dip my pecker!lol!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives