Monday, November 14, 2005
hmm...I keep getting emails from this mark guy!
Yet again I wake up to an email from Mark Ananski, Is this someone who hads jumped on the "cure ms" bandwagon? Has a cure been found and we are to blind to see it?

Cure for ms?check this out

Someone give me some feedback on this! Have you tried it? Yet again its something that points towards diet! Just before I spend the $45 to get is sent to me! I only bring this up as its the start of a new week and I am allready getting ready to phone in sick to work! I do have to leave the house today aswell! Going to the doc's to pick up some drugs! Anyway listen to this:

Sytem of a down:Toxicity!

This video has been changed twice! Changed it from Red hot Chilli Peppers to this! Alot more anger in this! Seems apt!
Hope you like it! It reminds me of the holiday and makes me smile! I am sick of being sick! I think the mental/emotional state isnt helping! Roll on thursday!

I hope you are all better than me!
Dave

I dont normally advertise anything here but I love this advert:
posted by personallog! @ 8:22 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:23 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    I too am mesmerized by this tune. Perhaps it's because of my/our disorder (I don't think of MS as a disease)that makes it sweetly haunting. This song is somewhat tame compared to others that they do but I like them all mostly. Except that cable car/party one. When I hear it, it sticks in my head and I can't get rid of it so it drives my nuts. Oh oh, I've done it now. There is another song that haunts me that I love, but I don't know who does it or what it's called. Some lyrics are "Bringing me down, into the ground". It reminds me of a poem that I wrote as a teenager.

     
  • At 3:31 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Hi mouse, I thing the tune you mention is suicidal tendancies-You can't bring me down...please correct me if I am wrong! The memory isnt as good as it used to be!hehe! I will check to see if there is a video for it but I dont think there will be! I will 'pop' by soon sweety!

    Dave
    x

     
  • At 4:23 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Cure MS eh? Riiiiight. If whatever snake-oil he is being a barker for and candling are a cure to what ails you, I'm the queen of england. I don't look good in a dress so I guess you have to make your own call there.

     
  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Guys guys! do you know what sarcasm is? Really really?.....no really! I was just saying this guy is sending emails every day! I honestly dont think the guy would be selling it on the net if he did! He could make a fortune selling it to governments! I was asking if anyone had tried it?
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives