Friday, November 11, 2005
Emotional retard but finger on the pulse for great music!
I have to thank my older bro(localhost!) for introducing me to Nizlopi They have saved me from mental anguish so many times! It is the music I have listened too every time I speak to Jen on line and it brings back memories of the first days! I feel abit better about the situation this morning!(dont know why!) I have heard that Nizlopi are going for number 1 this christmas and I think they diserve too! If you get chance check out the JCB video it is fantastic! Just follow the link there! Its the best download I have seen and its free! I think I have told you all about it before but I think now I have reached over 5 thousand visits to this blog I need to tell you again! These guys are great! Honest!

I have got abit of a medical question for you all who have tryed copaxone! I have a large lump from yestdays injection and its ichy! Injected in the tummy and the site has gone red!I think I will check with the doc but it could be a thing for new starters to read if you can tell all what you think! This morning injection bled but doesnt hurt!

I am still off work and would still like to speak to others with ms! I have spoken to a few of ya so far and made some great mates! Give me a internet 'tinkle' and we can chat!

Hope you are all ok
Dave

P.s Remeberance day for world war vets!(this has been changed after I said it was for ww1 vets only! We all make mistakes!)
posted by personallog! @ 9:43 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:03 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    and WW2 and everyone else that has died in all wars

     
  • At 1:06 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    PP.....well erm yeah thats why they call it rememberance day...to remeber everyone who has died during any war! thanks for the comment tho!

    Nice to see ya back Camille, just been to see the doc and he says its normal if you hit a fat pocket! We live and learn!(Dave is fat!hehe!)

    Dave
    XX

     
  • At 6:04 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    The reaction ... yeah, pretty common actually.

     
  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    dude, have to agree. rememberance day is for the living to remember the dead in all conflicts. be that yesterday or a thousand years ago.
    and, if you are going to credit me, link me up in the blog. i could do with the hits!
    lh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives