Monday, November 28, 2005
It snows instead of rain.....grrrr
1st day of a new week and its cold really...cold! I don't know whats better the hot or the cold! To hot from the heating and I get spasms if I turn the heat off I cant get out of bed! Dambed if you do and dambed if I don't! Just dambed then yeah! Well look at the good Dave.....I have some great tunes copied from the family and some great coffee in the cuboard! I have some great Jam that my mam made and I am going to start every day with it on toast,hmmm goosebry jam on toast and a cup of coffee! I think humans need to go into hibenation or something coz this cold isn't natural! I have had alot of time to think over the weekend and I know that isnt good for me. I know I have started loads of things here and not kept up with it...for example:

Diet:What am I eating? What recipies/idea's for..?
Fund raising:Whats next? How much so far? And should I be putting money into anything in perticular(study ect!)?
Music:Have I learnt to play any thing yet? Am I showing a good scale of what I am listening(currently Micheal Brecker:Wide Angles, Favorite track has to be Broadband!) too if I am asking for requests? How can I get a audio only on my blog and do I need permissions?
Film Reviews:Whats the next movie to watch and when?
Life goals(like driving!): Am I doing the right thing with Jen,should I be? Should I try and force the issue(err no!) Should I still be looking for Mrs Right? Pull my finger out and look at driving! Save money and get the modified car I want? Return to work or find another job?
Comedy: Have I really thought this through am I able to make people laugh(without a gun at there head!) Watching Bill Hicks at the moment and what a guy!And am I able to...
Write a book...Do you have the capacity to? Can you concerate enough to get it written down?(Currently reading:Darkly Dreaming Dexter:by Jeff Lindsay,Suggested by a fellow ms'er! You know who you are!great book so far thanks for this!)

The main questions I am asking:
Whats it all about? What is this life? What does WHY mean and why am I asking?

I will let you know when I find out! Being an agnostic really is a pain!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:21 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:01 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You know, between the two I prefer the cold. At least I can hunker down under the covers without sweating my skin off.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives