Monday, November 28, 2005
It snows instead of rain.....grrrr
1st day of a new week and its cold really...cold! I don't know whats better the hot or the cold! To hot from the heating and I get spasms if I turn the heat off I cant get out of bed! Dambed if you do and dambed if I don't! Just dambed then yeah! Well look at the good Dave.....I have some great tunes copied from the family and some great coffee in the cuboard! I have some great Jam that my mam made and I am going to start every day with it on toast,hmmm goosebry jam on toast and a cup of coffee! I think humans need to go into hibenation or something coz this cold isn't natural! I have had alot of time to think over the weekend and I know that isnt good for me. I know I have started loads of things here and not kept up with it...for example:

Diet:What am I eating? What recipies/idea's for..?
Fund raising:Whats next? How much so far? And should I be putting money into anything in perticular(study ect!)?
Music:Have I learnt to play any thing yet? Am I showing a good scale of what I am listening(currently Micheal Brecker:Wide Angles, Favorite track has to be Broadband!) too if I am asking for requests? How can I get a audio only on my blog and do I need permissions?
Film Reviews:Whats the next movie to watch and when?
Life goals(like driving!): Am I doing the right thing with Jen,should I be? Should I try and force the issue(err no!) Should I still be looking for Mrs Right? Pull my finger out and look at driving! Save money and get the modified car I want? Return to work or find another job?
Comedy: Have I really thought this through am I able to make people laugh(without a gun at there head!) Watching Bill Hicks at the moment and what a guy!And am I able to...
Write a book...Do you have the capacity to? Can you concerate enough to get it written down?(Currently reading:Darkly Dreaming Dexter:by Jeff Lindsay,Suggested by a fellow ms'er! You know who you are!great book so far thanks for this!)

The main questions I am asking:
Whats it all about? What is this life? What does WHY mean and why am I asking?

I will let you know when I find out! Being an agnostic really is a pain!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:21 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:01 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You know, between the two I prefer the cold. At least I can hunker down under the covers without sweating my skin off.

     
  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger amanda said…

    hmmm...we seem to be on the same what to do next, how to do whatever it is. Difficult eh???

    Hope you get to feeling better soon emotionally and most definitele physically!!!

     
  • At 1:37 am, Blogger amanda said…

    oh yeah I love Green Day specially alot of their older stuff..the new is decent though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives