Tuesday, February 07, 2006
er oh!
hmm something happened today which I didnt like at all! You know you have those days were you wake up and YOU KNOW thats it going to be one of those days....you think to yourself "right, I have about 4 hours before I wont be able to do anything!" You get yourself sorted in those 4 hours then just let it happen,yeah? If you have to go out and buy food you do it! If you need anything in perticular you do it and arrange you day arround the disease! You just get on with it! Well what happens if you have to do something and then you add a beautifull woman in your bed.....your not leaving are you! The resolve I came up with........I am not happy with the result at all! Fought with getting myself up and going to buy ciggies(this would be so much easier if you had a car Dave! or even had no chemical addiction!) and I waited too long! My legs went into Elvis mode(the first step of not going anywhere!) I couldnt even bring the post in without feeling pain. This sucks! I come back into the flat and bitch at the said beautifull woman for not getting up...she gets a face on her which I never want to cause again then she went out to buy the thing I wanted! How to ruin a fantastic day you nobhead!

I love you babe and I am sorry!

hope you are all well and dont do this ever to your loved one!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:37 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will try to keep your wise advice in mind, dave...

    an interesting short story i read a long time ago tells the tale of a man who very much regrets a moment of anger which indirectly causes the death of his beloved in a horrible automobile crash, and is able to turn back the hands of time in increasing amounts during his mourning period by drinking vast quantities of alcohol, so he can say the right thing...

    not that i'm advocating that you get s**t-faced and puking, mind you, that never worked for me...

    i hope you are feeling better...

     
  • At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, bearing in mind the public nature of this forum, you might like to do a google search for (the classic name of a certain plant +multiple +sclerosis) and read the news that you find...

    there is also a potent alcoholic liquor, known as absinthe and traditionally made from a shrub called wormwood, which exhibits effects similiar to the unmentioned plant above and which might help alleviate some of your distressing symptoms...

    again, I am not advocating the breaking of any prohibitionary laws, nor can I claim to be a doctor...and such things should be done in moderation, eh?? while you wait for the medical establishment to catch up??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives